Our 13,000 square foot production and warehouse facility offers a full compliment of services to help take your company to the next level.Let's get started
With our experience, equipment, and expert staff, we can help you scale up your recipes with the same flavor and quality your customers and fans have come to expect. We can package in glass containers from 2oz to 16oz, HDPE plastic containers from 2oz to 128oz, HDPE plastic pails from 1 gallon to 5 gallons, and a variety of bags and other containers for spices and more. A signed confidentiality agreement is always the start of our partnership to ensure your recipes, ideas and concepts are 100% safe!
We are a family owned and run company. We started very small, so we know how hard it is to find a quality driven co-packing company who can work with low MOQ’s, provide exceptional service with certified FDA credentials and facility. We have built our co-packing business model on working with small, new start up hot sauce companies, BBQ companies, restaurants, salsa and other food companies, to provide you with the opportunities you need to grow and build your business at an affordable price and pace. As you grow, know that we have the equipment, space, facilities and staff to grow with you. We currently work with companies doing thousands of gallons per month. So you don’t have to worry about your company outgrowing our facility!
Contact us to learn more
Contact us to learn more
Included with Flavor and Fire Co-Packing
- Signed non-disclosure (by both parties).
- Recipes transcribed from measurement to weight (small fee)
- Various container sizes (Glass, HDPE Plastic, 5 ounce woozy, 8 ounce jar, 16 ounce Salsa jar, ½ or 1 gallon plastic, 5 gallon pail)?
- All price quotes are guaranteed for 10 days. Prices may vary/increase due to availability and price changes for closures, ingredients, shipping etc.
- Scalable recipe conversion ($750 per product)
- Low Test batch cost of each product ($750)
- Low MOQ (75 gallons)
- Copies of our FDA and Ohio Ag bottling license if required.
- Copies of each batch log (upon request) per production.
- We can provide brand design, label design, label printing and artwork through the same partners we use for our products. There would be no upcharge from Madstone to use our vendors, you would negotiate the price directly with them.
- We can provide food label panels that are FDA compliant
- We can provide Bar codes
- Process Authority Letters submission
- FDA Product Filing (FCE & SIDS numbers)
- Product development consultation
- Custom Spice Blending
- New Product Development
- Finished product price includes all closures, 5oz woozys include shrink wrap (labeling is included but does not cover the cost of the labels).
- Custom short run labels $0.60 per label (up to 100 label’s).
- Kitchen - 2000 square feet
- Professional top of the line production equipment (see equipment list)
- Warehouse – 7000 square feet
- Drive in ramp (for product pickup)
- Semi Loading Dock
- We can provide palletizing, order LTL freight and logistics for large shipments from our warehouse (inquire for fee)
- Our production calendar is typically 2-3 weeks out. If you need before then, there will be an additional “Rush Order fee” based on 10% percent of the total production costs.